From a leading provider of electronic locks for 30 years, the new Onity Trillium® lock series features a sleek design to complement modern hotel aesthetics. Options include a standard mag stripe lock, RFID locks with MIFARE Plus® capability, and locks with DirectKey™ module on-board.
Onity’s Trillium lock series features a stylish slim look designed for today’s modern aesthetics. Advanced Credential Security Trillium RFID locks
include the option to use MIFARE Plus technology, an enhanced credential security for RFID cards. Easy Upgrade Path Trillium locks provide an easy upgrade path where Onity HT series locks currently are installed – no new door cuts or repainting are required when installing new locks. Properties with Onity HT locks can update to Trillium locks by installing a new escutcheon, control board, and reader.
- Compatible with Onity HT22 and HT24 electroniclocking systems
Supports MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, and MIFARE Ultralight C cards
- Reading technology: contactless RFID (ISO14443A,NFC)
- DirectKey-ready: Optional on-board DirectKey module provides secure wireless communication of credentials from a user’s smartphone to a locking device via Bluetooth® Smart communications
- Multiple opening devices available: cards, wristbands, keychains, etc.
Average battery life: approximately 2 years
- Non-volatile memory: records last 500 openings including date, time and card used
- Programmable to customer needs (meeting rooms, offices, housekeeping, etc.)
LEDs indicate lock status including a low battery
Corrosion-treated for normal atmospheric conditions
Special weather kits for outdoors
NXP CRYPTO1 or AES-128 card encryption
Available in multiple standard hardware finishes.
FCC & IC
- CE Certificate of Conformity under EN14846 (with euro 5470H and 5480H mortises)
Directive 2014/30/EU (electromagnetic compatibility)
Directive 1999/5/EC (R&TTE)
DIN 18273 Certification (under testing)
BHMA 156.25 & BHMA 156.13
UL10C (3 hours)
- Size: 11.48” / 3.1” / 1.82” 292mm / 79mm / 46mm
- Temperature tolerance ranges: Alkaline batteries: 0º F / 130º F (-18º C / 55º C) F or non-fire rated doors only, lithium batteries: -40º F / 167º F (-40º C / 75º C)
Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
Power supply: 4 alkaline 1.5-volt AA batteries